Partnerships, Partner Account Manager, Montreal (QC)
About the role
As a Partner Account Manager, you are responsible for prospecting and managing our partner ecosystem both technically and commercially. The territory for this role will be Canada and the United States.
You will be an integral part of Koomi’s expansion into the US. This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
- Prospect, qualify and onboard referral partners for Koomi’s sales department.
- Research of new partners.
- Provide intro-to-Koomi presentations.
- Assistance on legal and revenue share agreement(s).
- Successful onboarding of new partners.
- Manage and upkeep relationships of current and new referral partners.
- Provide product-knowledge presentations.
- Handling of general inquiries.
- Bi-weekly or monthly check-ins.
- Provide monthly reports for SaaS residual and spiff payouts.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly objectives.
Who we’re looking for
- University degree and 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in the B2B software space working in partnerships and sales.
- Experience in the hospitality/food tech industry is a big plus.
- Experience in merchant services is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; English is required, French is a strong asset.
- You can deal with high volumes of questions coming from colleagues and partners; you need to be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple partners who are at different points of priority.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You can keep calm during stressful situations.
- You can work independently and know how to prioritize and problem solve.
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Available immediately.
Expected start date: 2020-09-14
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year