Marketing Coordinator, Montreal (QC)
As the quick-service concept ramps up globally, the way QSRs (quick-service restaurants) make money has changed — and Koomi is here to solve the new pain-points of the fastest-growing segment in the restaurant industry. We have created the first quick-service POS (point of sale) with a full order ecosystem that bridges online, mobile, and regular orders seamlessly.
Today, we serve more than 700 customers across North America. We’re headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
About the role
As a Marketing Coordinator, you are responsible for managing and executing a wide range of marketing initiatives, designed to drive revenue growth and contribute to delivering on Koomi’s goals and objectives. This includes taking responsibility for the strategic marketing management, key projects, and execution of marketing plans that achieve volume, organic growth and profit objectives in line with the overall business priorities.
This is an opportunity to join a small, young, rapidly growing team, and to work alongside leadership with a proven ability to scale startups.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives with the Marketing Director.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable diploma; marketing or communications specialization preferred.
- 3 -5 years of related marketing experience.
- EN & FR copywriting and copy-editing skills is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, project management/organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to coordinate projects are essential.
- Experience in common marketing tools such as: WordPress, MailChimp, CRM software (i.e: Hubspot) and Asana.
- Knowledge of graphic tools (i.e: Figma, Photoshop) is an asset.
- Experience in the hospitality/food tech industry is a big plus.
- You can keep calm during stressful situations.
- You are highly-motivated, autonomous and know how to prioritize and solve problems.
- You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
Expected start date: 2020-09-07
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year